top of page

Disaster Tax Refunds 

If you suffered uninsured losses from a declared disaster, you may be entitled to amend your 2022 federal income tax returns, claim the losses in that tax year, and receive an expedited federal tax refund in 60 days or less.  Information on how this procedure works with the IRS can be found here:   FAQs for Disaster Victims | Internal Revenue Service ( 

If you have additional questions on whether you may qualify or need help amended your returns, just click here.

bottom of page